Updated: Friday 17th April 2020
As clinics continue to be cancelled for the next few weeks, please continue to email the centre on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are due a repeat presciption in the next 2 months.
Don’t forget to include the following:
- Date of birth
- Contact number
As soon as your prescription is ready, you will get a call on the contact number provided with details of collection.
If you feel you need some emotional support, the clinic counsellor is available to offer support through this very difficult time.
If you would like to talk to Catherine, please send us a private message through facebook, phone us on 074 9124985 or email us on email@example.com
Updated: Thursday 19th March 2020
We are very much aware of the stress and anxiety caused by the cancellation of our weekly young women’s clinics and that some of you may be due repeat prescriptions.
So, for the foreseeable future we are asking that if you are due a repeat presciption in the coming few weeks that you email the Centre on
You need to include the following information:
1. Your name
2. Date of Birth
4. Phone number (we will contact you on this number to let you know the presription is ready)
You will then be given a day and time to call to the Centre to collect your prescription.
* this service will only apply to our current services
* no new clients will be offered this service
* prescriptions may take a week to prepare
* no drop-ins or consultations will be facilitated
* the morning after pill will be not be prescribed (your own GP, NowDoc or any pharmacy will supply this pill)
The all new Sexual Health & Empowerment Information Site for Irish Women
- Our Vision Donegal Women's Centre wants a society that values all women, young girls and their developing sexuality. We want all women and young girls to be supported to develop the self-confidence, skills and understanding they need to enjoy and take responsibility for their sexual lives, sexual health and well being
- Our Mission To ensure that all young women have access to high quality, free and confidential sexual health services, as well as education and support. To enable them to make informed, active choices about their personal and sexual relationships so they can enjoy their sexuality without harm.
- Additional Info We're here to give you practical information on all current services available to young women in relation to health. We have information on: - All types of contraception including emergency contraception - Pregnancy advice and support - Sexually transmitted infections - Current services available in relation to sexual health in the North West and Northern Ireland including cost. The information in this website is here to help you make positive choices in relation to your sexual health.
We are only providing basic information about contraception and sexual health. The information is based on the evidence and medical opinion available at the time this website was produced.
Different people may give you conflicting advice on certain points. If you are unsure of worried about anything contact your doctor, family planning clinic or call Donegal Women’s Centre on (074) 912 4985.