Free Pregnancy tests are available at:
- Donegal Women’s Centre (see Where To Go section)
- Your GP – only free with a medical card. Otherwise the cost of a normal GP visit. (see Where To Go section)
- Many chemists and some supermarkets sell home pregnancy tests. Prices vary. These test are reliable but it is important to carefully follow instructions on the pack
Below are some prices to give you an indication of what the home pregnancy tests cost.
- Magees – Clear Blue pregnancy test €13.49 (single) or €19.99 (pack of two)
- Tescos – Clear Blue pregnancy test €14, Tesco’s own brand pregnancy test €11.99 (pack of 2) or €9.99 (single) (These prices can vary).